Zucchini – 200g
Cheese (hard) – 100 g
Flour – 3 tbsp
Dill – to taste
Black pepper – to taste
Salt – to taste
1. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater, add the eggs and chopped dill.
2. Add the sifted flour.
3. Mass thoroughly.
4. Zucchini peel and grate. Just prisolit and leave for 7-10 minutes to let zucchini juice. Then squeeze the juice from the zucchini and add the resulting dough.
5. Mass thoroughly mixed, add salt and pepper.
6. The dough lay spoon on a skillet with oil and fry over low heat on both sides.
7. Ready pancakes lay on a paper towel. Serve hot.