Pumpkin of Stuffed lamb
Pumpkin 1 piece
Butter 50 g
Lamb 400 g
Cumin (cumin) powder 1 tsp
Red onion 1 clove
Canned tomatoes 1 can
Salt to taste
1 bunch of parsley
Saffron on the tip of a knife
Cilantro (coriander) 1 bunch
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. A small pumpkin (suitable, for example, grade Acorn) cut off the top, a tablespoon carefully removed from the core of all the pumpkin seeds. Coat the inside flesh with butter, cover the top of the pumpkin resulting from the “rat shechkoy” and put in the oven for thirty minutes.
2. Mutton (you can take the brisket or shoulder) clear of films and a maximum cut of meat with fat (excess fat in the roasting can give an unpleasant odor), then nare- to show small pieces – about 2 × 2 cm. Onions cut into half rings.
3. In a frying pan heat the butter (that it is not steamed, you can add about a teaspoon of vegetable) and lightly fry the onion. Add the meat and cook, stirring, for about ten minutes. Add cumin.
4. A few minutes later put the pan jar of canned tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped, with juice, as well as sugar and salt. Stir and simmer everything together for another thirty minutes.
5. When the meat is ready, as well as the sauce should thicken, add the saffron to the pan, finely chopped parsley and coriander, mix gently and leave on the fire for another seven or eight minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and lamb cool slightly. Then gently stuff with baked pumpkin meat – stuffing should be fully fit in pumpkin, so it can be closed at the top “cap.”
7. Reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees. Stuffed tightly closed and put the pumpkin on a small baking sheet or in a baking dish and put into the oven for twenty– twenty-five minutes.
Cooked pumpkin 8. Remove from the oven, cool slightly. Serve the pumpkin on the table can be entirely, and can be cut into portions and arrange on plates. Eating meat with soft and fragrant pumpkin pulp.