Puree soup of eggplant
Eggplant 600 g
Garlic finely chopped 2 cloves
Fresh chopped thyme to taste
Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon
Olive oil to taste
Onion 1 clove
Water 500 ml
Salt to taste
1. Clear eggplant from the skin and cut into thick slices semicircular approximately 1 cm. Cloves garlic Peel and chop the onion peel and cut into thin half-rings. With sprigs of thyme leaves break.
2. In a small frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Throw eggplant slices, thyme and pour the balsamic vinegar. Stir and add the olive oil. Fry the slices of eggplant on all sides.
3. In a small saucepan, heat up a little olive oil and fry over medium heat chopped onion and garlic until soft (for seven to ten minutes). Add fried eggplant, add water and bring to a boil. Cook for about twenty minutes, covered with a lid.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and using an immersion blender to turn its contents into a puree. And then, if desired, further rub through a sieve – for more airy consistency. Add more water or broth, if necessary, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Ready soup can warm up again slightly in the fire, but you can just pour plate – it was good and hot, and warm. Garnish each serving with thyme leaves and serve.