Quesadilla with chicken and cheddar
Chicken fillet 1 piece
Onion 1 clove
White cheddar cheese 50g
Tomato paste 100g
Tortillas 2 pieces
1. Finely chop the onion, fry it until light golden brown in a little oil. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Chicken fillet cut into thin cubes (no more than 1 cm thick) and fry in olive oil over high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the tomato paste, pepper and salt, stir, hold in the heat for half a minute, and to shift the meat to the onions.
3. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. This can be cheddar, Parmesan, Gouda or other solid or semi-hard cheese.
4. One tortilla put on a hot dry frying pan, sprinkle it with a layer of cheese.
5. put a layer of the cheese filling on top of another layer of cheese. Then cover with a second tortilla.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then gently turn over and fry on the other The Parties to 1-2 minutes.
7. Cut the quesadilla into four parts.
8. Serve hot.