Quiche with leeks, zucchini and salmon
Wheat flour 400g
Sea salt to taste
Lemon zest 1 tablespoon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Leeks ½ Stebel
Zucchini ½ pieces
Salted salmon 100g
Egg chicken 4 pieces
Ground black pepper to taste
Cream 30% -s 150 ml
Fresh chopped thyme 1 teaspoon
1. Cold butter chop, put in a bowl and add the flour, two lightly beaten eggs and lemon zest. Knead the dough. If it happens too crumbly, add one or two tablespoons of cold water.
2. The finished dough roll into a ball, wrap in foil and put in the fridge for an hour. Chilled roll the dough, put in shape and form bumpers. Trim the excess dough with a knife around the edges.
3. Cover the dough with parchment and fill the baking beans or beans. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for ten to fifteen minutes. Remove from the oven, remove the parchment and leave to form the basis for the final cool down.
4. Stem finely chopped leeks and wash. Zucchini cut into cubes and put out a leek over low heat until cooked mixture of oils. Pepper, salt, add the thyme leaves. Salmon cut into cubes, add to the vegetables and cook for four minutes until tender.
5. The finished mixed vegetables salmon c shift into a deep bowl. whisk the remaining two eggs with the cream and add to the vegetables and fish. Mix thoroughly.
6. On the basis of the chilled sand gently put the resulting fish-vegetable mix with cream and egg and spoon evenly distributed.
7. salted salmon cut into small pieces and put it on top of the fish and vegetable mixture. Place the quiche in the oven and bake for thirty – thirty-five minutes at 180 degrees.
8. As soon as the creamy egg surface properly browned, remove the quiche from the oven and cool slightly. Cut into pieces and serve hot.