Qutab with herbs
Wheat flour 2 cups
½ cup water
Cilantro (coriander) 1 bunch fresh
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch green onions
10 g Salt
1. Mix the flour with salt, add a quarter cup of warm water and mix. Pour the remaining water, stirring constantly. Knead the dough.
2. Grind the herbs and mix with 100 grams of melted butter.
3. Divide dough into four equal parts, each of which roll into a thin pancake – a thickness of about 1 millimeter.
4. Put the filling on half of the dough, cover the second half and seal the edges with a fork. It is important to ensure that the inside remains as small as possible the air.
5. Put in the preheated kutaby dry frying pan, fry for 2-3 minutes on each side over low heat. Lubricate ready kutaby butter.