Recipe Raspberry cheesecake parfait-free baking
Little by cookie – 1.25 cups
Butter, melted – 2 tablespoons
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Packing cheesecake for pudding – 30 g
Milk – 2 cups
Raspberry – 475 g
1. Mix the biscuit crumbs, sugar and melted butter until smooth. Pour ¼ cup of mixture into each kremanku and put her glass (as the press) to hard-packed base.
2. Spread the pudding in milk according to instructions. Leave for a few minutes, and then pour the mixture ¼ kremanki (on top of compacted cookies).
3. Put a layer of raspberries on pudding.
4. Pour the remaining pudding and sprinkle with crumbs of biscuits. Garnish with a few berries.
5. Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Serve chilled.