Recipe Raspberry cheesecake
Cream Cheese – 200 g
Raspberry – 200g
Wafer biscuits – 150 g
Butter – 75 g
Sugar – 3 tbsp. l.
Cream – 100 ml
Milk – 100 ml
Packaging jelly with raspberry flavor – 2 pcs.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. While warming up, grind the cookies into crumbs, very carefully.
3. Add the melted butter, sugar and mix a lot. Stir until chips will not be oily, ie the need to baby oiled. Here’s how it looks.
4. Cover the parchment round form (I instead took a foil, as the paper is over, do not run well in the middle of the store), pour a lot for the base and spread evenly over the bottom of the form, making a slight elevation at the rim. Send in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
5. One pack of jelly pour 150 ml of hot water (mass of jelly was originally 90 grams, as recommended on the package to pour 1-2 glasses of water, but the recipe does not require such a large amount of fluid), stir until dissolved gelatin. Now, mix the milk, cream, cream cheese, jelly mass and divide it all blenders, the mass is smooth and uniform. It adds 100 grams of raspberries and 50 rub the fork in a separate bowl and puree also intervene in the stuffing (for richer flavor and beautiful color).
6. When the foundations of baked and cooled slightly, pour curd and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to get to grips. 10 minutes before the end of this time, pour 100 ml of water contents of the second package raspberry jelly (which we need for decoration). Stir the same way as the previous stack – with hot water until dissolved.
7. Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator, pour the jelly on the top layer and spread making the swaying motion (while keeping the shape of a cheesecake in your hands).
8. Send in the refrigerator for another 30-60 minutes, until the final solidification of a dessert.