Zucchini – 1 pc.
Eggplant – 1 pc.
Red bell pepper – 1 pc.
Green bell pepper – 1 pc.
Onions – 1 pc.
Garlic – 2 cloves
Olive oil – 50 ml
Basil – 10 leaves
Tomato puree – 350 ml
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
3. Immediately prepare all the vegetables. Wash and cut into cubes.
4. The olive oil fry the onion and garlic until onion is translucent and soft.
5. Add to the onions zucchini, eggplant and peppers. Roast for about 10 minutes, until the vegetables are soft, but do not lose their shape.
6. While the stew vegetables, chop the basil leaves.
The easiest way to cut their rovnenko – a folded sheet as cigar and slice thinly.
7. After 10 minutes, add the tomato puree.
8. Add the basil and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 more minutes.
9. Ratatouille ready!
Quick, simple and useful!