Ravioli with zucchini, arugula and cream cheese
Wheat flour 390 g
Zucchini 500 g
Mascarpone cheese 200g
Arugula 20 g
5 pieces of egg yolk
Chicken egg 1 piece
Cheese 70 g
Salt in taste
1. Pour the flour slide on the table, add salt, make a well in the middle and pour the beaten egg yolks. Gently mix the yolks with flour and knead the dough. If it will be too cool, add a little water at room temperature.
2. Knead the dough for ten minutes, until it becomes elastic. Then slap a ball of dough and wrap it tightly with cling film. Put into the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
3. One large zucchini grate with the skins, place in a colander, salt and set aside for a time, periodically pressing the liquid. A handful of arugula chop. Grate the cheese.
4. In a bowl, mix with a spoon grated zucchini with arugula, grated hard cheese and mascarpone until smooth, gentle, but not liquid meat.
5. Take the dough from the refrigerator and roll it out to a thickness of 1.5-2 mm. Better, of course, do this with pastamashiny, but if it does not help any male power rough or very heavy rolling pin – for example, a marble.
6. Mark the glass mug on a test, put in the center of each circle to the full teaspoon of the filling. Coat the dough around the filling with beaten egg. Cover the top of another layer of dough and press the dough well, squeezing all the air around the filling.
7. Cut a glass mug and a good seal at the edges. Leave the ravioli for about an hour, to give them dry. Then boil the water in a saucepan, lightly salt the ravioli and place. Cook for three to four minutes.
8. Prepared ravioli with a slotted spoon to shift to warm plates and serve hot, irrigation with melted butter or homemade pesto.