Apple cookies with cinnamon
2 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Walnut nutmeg 1/4 tsp
Soda 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
1/2 cup milk
Apple 2 pcs.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Connect all the loose components (except for spices). Stir and add the butter.
3. Apples clean and grind to a fine grater. Then add to the dough. Stir.
4. Add the cinnamon and nutmeg.
At least add the milk.
5. Again, all mixed thoroughly. Then roll out and cut (glass, knife, forms) various figures.
6. Cover the baking baking paper, brush with butter and place a cookie. Sprinkle it with sugar.
Preheat the oven to 220ᵒC, put biscuits. Bake for approximately 15-25 minutes (depending on the thickness of the liver).
7. Put the finished cookies and lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar.