Recipe Cheesecake with white chocolate and raspberries
250 g biscuits
60 g butter, melted
600 g of cream cheese at room temperature
150 g of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons concentrate custard
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon water
2 egg yolks
150 g white chocolate, chop
200 g of fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
1. baking pan (23 cm) Cover the baking paper, lightly grease with butter.
2. Cookies chop and mix with butter. Firmly tamp the mass at the bottom of the form. Use your fingers or a spoon flatten the convex side surface. Heat the oven to 160˚C (325˚F), form in the fridge for a while, while you prepare the filling.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave. Whisk stir until smooth.
4. Cheese whisk mascarpone and sugar. Mix concentrate with vanilla custard and water and together with eggs and yolks, add the filling. Continuing to work with a mixer, add the melted chocolate.
5. Pour the stuffing on top of a frozen base.
6. thaw frozen raspberries and place on top of the cheesecake. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake to cool in the oven directly, but the slightly open door. The cooled cheesecake in the refrigerator.