Wheat flour 1/2 cup
Cheese 700 g
Sugar 1 cup
0.3 cups of milk – 5 eggs
Vegetable oil 0.5 cup
1. Cottage cheese treat blender, adding a cream – about 100 of Home – to get a smooth curd mass without grains.
2. Eggs are divided into whites and yolks, whites whipped into a froth in a half cup of sugar. The consistently add the beaten egg whites 1/2 cup flour 5 egg yolks and remaining 1/2 cup vegetable oil odorless. Part of the mass – in the form of high walls.
3. Add the rest of the mass prepared curd. Season with salt mass, add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup milk, vanilla sugar. Knead the mass mixer and gently pour into the mold on top of the first layer. The first layer will inevitably rise at the edges.
4. To put in preheated oven for 40-60 minutes, bake at 180-200. While the cake rises, gaining korichnevary shade. Pulling it out of the oven, brush with sour cream mixed with sugar – 50 g sour cream 2 tablespoons sugar. Put in off the oven cools.
5. Put on the cake fruits and / or berries – fresh or canned. Fill their jelly – two cups of syrup, which are blanched vegetables and 1 cup gelatin promiscuity (2 tablespoons gelatin in 1 cup water).