French Baked potatoes
Potatoes – 600 g
Chicken fillet – 400 g
Tomatoes – 3 pieces.
Salt – to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Cheese – 350 g
Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
Mayonnaise – to taste
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into thin slices and arrange on a baking sheet (pre-oiled), covering the bottom.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste potatoes.
3. Boil the chicken, cool, grind in a blender or finely chop, mix with mayonnaise, put on the potatoes evenly.
4 tomatoes, cut into thin slices and arrange on a chicken.
5. Grate the cheese on a medium grater, and hide them tomatoes.
6. Baking put in preheated oven (200 degrees) and bake for about 15 minutes, then turn down the heat to 150 degrees and leave until cooked potatoes.
7. After cooking, you can decorate the olives.