Recipe Gourmet apple tea
Apple – 3 pieces.
Lemon – 1 pc.
Black Tea – 50 g
Sugar (small) – 2 tbsp
Cloves – 1 tbsp
Cinnamon – 2 sticks
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 100ᵒS. Apples clean, cut into cubes. Place the apples in a bowl, add the lemon juice and sugar, mix well.
3. Put the apples in a single layer on a baking sheet, put in preheated oven and dry 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove the apples from the oven and let cool completely on a baking sheet.
4. Preheat cinnamon and cloves on a dry skillet over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Transfer to a mortar and properly interpret. You can grind in a blender, but will allow the mortar to extract more flavor from the spices.
5. In a large bowl, combine tea, spices and apples. Mix well.
6. Put the tea mixture in a sealed container and leave for 2 weeks. Brew like regular tea.