Recipe Home-made mayonnaise
You will need:
Vegetable oil, 300 – 350 g
The egg (yolk) -2 pcs.
Mustard 1 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Vinegar 9% and 1 tbsp
Water 4 tbsp
1. Egg divided into whites and yolks. Pour the egg yolks in a bowl, add to them the sugar, salt, mustard.
2. All thoroughly (whisk or electric mixer).
3. Pour the oil in a thin stream whisking a little bit – the first 50 g literally ½ tbsp By the end of the infusion of oil supply should obtain a smooth, homogeneous and dense.
4. Mix the vinegar with water. 1 tbsp add mayonnaise, without ceasing to stir. Weight nachnët thus turn white.
5. Add vinegar with water to 1 tbsp until the mayonnaise is not acquire the desired thickness.