Recipe Spicy rice in aubergine twist
Eggplant – 2 pcs.
Rice – 100 g
Water – (cooking rice – 240 ml eggplant cooking – 500 ml; Cooling – 500 ml) – 1240 ml
Salt – (for rice – 1/5 hours. L .; cooking eggplant – 1/2 hour. L.)
Butter – (rice) – 1 tbsp. l.
Egg (rice) – 1 pc.
Garlic (rice) – 1 clove
Turmeric (rice) – 1 pinch
Chili powder (rice) – 0.5 hours. L.
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Fresh parsley (for decoration) – 30 g
Hot peppers (green and red to decorate) – 10 g
1. For the preparation of this dish I used a white long-grain rice.
2. Figure washed in several waters, until the water runs clear. All the water is drained.
3. Get enough sleep the washed rice in a pot, add salt, passed through a press garlic, butter, turmeric and chili powder.
4. Add water to the pot for cooking rice and rice on the stove I bring to a boil.
Figure 5. Tightly close the lid and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes. I give the rice to cool, add the egg mix.
6. Eggplant mine, cut off the stalk. Thinly sliced eggplant with a special knife for shredding cabbage.
7. Slices of eggplant cut into wide strips about 2 cm.
8. In boiling water, put strips of eggplant for about 3 minutes. The water is drained, pour cold.
9. film spread braid eggplant.
10. Twist aubergine spread Fig.
11. With the film I turn braid with rice in a bowl. The film was tidy and pressed in the hands of the “ball” to become denser.
12. Preheat the frying pan, add vegetable oil. Fried “balls” on both sides of the lid closed over medium heat until golden brown. Serving, garnish with parsley and finely chopped peppers.