Recipe Rice balls with apricot syrup
Rice – 100 g
Water – 400 mL
Flour / s – 150 g
Baking powder for the dough – 1 ch. L.
Egg – 2 pcs.
Sugar – 2 tbsp. l.
Ground cinnamon – 1/2 hr. Liter.
Ground nutmeg – 1/2 hr. Liter.
Salt – a pinch
Vegetable oil for deep-frying and odorless – 2 cups
Apricot Syrup supply – 5 tbsp
1. The water boil, add the washed rice and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes, covered, until all the liquid is absorbed. Give rice to cool to room temperature.
2. Beat eggs with sugar. Add the cooled rice, flour mixed with baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Gently mix the dough.
3. In a thick-walled pot heat the oil for deep-frying.
4. From rice mass, wetting the hands in water, formed into pellets.
5. Finished balls spread portions and fry in oil until golden brown. Finished balls to put on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
6. When serving put the balls in a dish. Separately, apply the apricot syrup.