Rocket salad with prawns and avocado
Tiger prawns 10 pieces
Arugula 80 g
Avocado 200 g
Parmesan cheese 60 g
Cherry tomatoes 80 g
10 g pine nuts
Lime 1 piece
Soy sauce 10 ml
Balsamic cream 10 g
Olive oil 35 ml
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Wash and dry the arugula.
2. Remove the zest of lime 0.5 and squeeze the juice.
3. 35 ml of olive oil, add the zest and lime juice, honey, soy sauce, balsamic cream and mix whisk.
4. Peel the avocado from the skin and cut into large cubes.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, cheese cut into thin petals.
6. On the frying pan fry the shrimp in olive oil for 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
7. Put the arugula leaves in the center of a plate, shrimp, cheese and tomatoes lay alternately around the salad, pour the sauce, sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.