Roll from lavash with chicken and cheese
Armenian lavash 3 pieces
Chicken breast 4 pieces
Egg chicken 4 pieces
Cheese 300 g
Mayonnaise 200 g
Herbs to taste
1. Boil chicken breasts, split the fibers.
2. Boil the eggs.
3. Rub the grated egg separately – cheese.
4. Chop herbs and mix with grated eggs.
5. Put the foil sheet of lavash, lubricate it with mayonnaise and place the chicken on top of the fiber. Cover with a sheet of lavash.
6. Brush pita bread with mayonnaise, put the egg mixed with herbs. Cover with a sheet of lavash.
7. Also lubricate the mayonnaise, put the cheese on top.
8. Roll to roll, wrap tightly with foil.