Recipe Roll “Strawberries and cream”
This exquisite dessert is very easy to prepare.
For the sponge cake you need:
Eggs – 4 pcs;
Sugar – 4 tbsp. spoons;
vanilla sugar – 1 package;
flour – 4 tablespoons. spoons;
vegetable oil (unscented) – 4 tbsp. spoons;
baking powder – ½ tsp.;
a pinch of salt
fatty cream (at least 30%) – 350 ml;
white chocolate – 50 g;
MAR. powder – 1 tbsp. spoon;
thickener for cream – 1 package (8 g)
fresh strawberries – 300g
1. For the cream: chocolate chop, put in a saucepan with 150 ml of cream and melt over low heat, stirring occasionally. Then cool.
2. Beat 200 ml cream with sugar powder and thickening agent for cream. Gradually add the cooled mixture with white chocolate. Ready cream is put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. For the dough whisk whites, gradually adding 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar and a pinch of salt.
4. Beat egg yolks with the remaining sugar and vanilla. Without stopping beating, slowly pour the oil. Gently stir the mixture to yolk protein mass. Gradually add flour mixed with baking powder.
5. Baking to lay a parchment that oiled. Carefully prepared to shell out the dough.
6. Bake in preheated 180 oven 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Baked layer cover with a kitchen towel, quickly invert and remove the parchment.
7. Gently fold more hot reservoir to roll with a towel. Leave to cool. Strawberries cut into small cubes (leave a few berries for decoration).
8. The cooled roll drill, fluff cream (leave some for decoration). On the cream evenly put strawberries. Close to roll. The edges of the trim.
9. Ready greased loaf remaining cream and garnish with strawberries and chocolate chips. Serve chilled.