Russian draniki with sauerkraut
Sauerkraut 500 g
Chicken egg 1 piece
Wheat flour 70g
60 ml of milk
Homemade chicken sausage 200 g
Onions 30 g
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
Butter melted 1 tablespoon
Sour cream to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Peeled potatoes grate. In this recipe, the main role is played sauerkraut, so need some potatoes. Rinse the cabbage. And if it is hard – it is slightly damp.
2. Cut sausage into fine strips, onion – small cubes. Put both to the grated potatoes – and mix well.
3. Sauerkraut put in a large bowl, add the eggs, pour the milk and add flour. Mix well. Add a mixture of potatoes, onions and sausage. Mix again. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan heat the ghee and cooking oil. Share Zhmenya decent potato cabbage mixture and press down with a spoon to pancakes were flat. Fry for two minutes on each side – to the desired degree of blush.
5. Ready-made pancakes (two pieces per serving), sprinkle with finely chopped dill. Serve with sour cream. And there until cool.