Russian fishy Solyanka
Sea perch 500 g
Perch 1 piece
Salted salmon 500g
Onions 2 heads
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Canned pickled cucumbers 3 pieces
Pickle cucumber 1 cup
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Lemons 1 piece
Olives 1 Bank
Capers 150 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Fresh fish to cut with a sharp knife: cut off heads and tails, remove the bone neat fillets and set aside. Tails, bones and heads of fresh fish to lay down in a deep five-liter pot and pour three liters of water.
2. Bring water to a boil and cook the soup, carefully removing the foam from the surface. Then strain and pour into a clean saucepan deep – and again bring to a boil.
3. Cucumber pickle pour into a small saucepan, bring to a boil, then strain through a fine sieve into a fish broth. Pickles peel and finely chop.
4. In a small frying pan fry in butter until soft two shredded onions, salt and pepper and add to the pan with the broth. Should go to the same shredded pickles.
5. boned and stoned fresh fish meat cut into small cubes. Salted salmon also get rid of the bones and cut into cubes the same size.
6. Quit fresh fish with salmon in the boiling broth. Cook over medium heat, not allowing to boil the soup is too intense, thirty or forty minutes.
7. Add to the soup and marinated olives capers with brine. Gently stir the soup, cook for another minute and remove from heat. Lemon cut into thin round slices.
8. finished fish hodgepodge pour into a deep dish and decorate each portion with a slice of lemon. Serve immediately.