Salad “Caesar” traditional
1 bunch green salad
Chicken fillet 300g
Tomato 1 piece
6 pieces of white bread
Sauce “Caesar” to taste
Butter 2 tablespoons
2 cloves garlic
Parmesan cheese to taste
1. Wash, dry and pick on small pieces of lettuce, put the refrigerator.
2. In a hot frying pan put 1 tablespoon of butter. Once it is completely melted and starts to sizzle, throw chopped clove of garlic on a plate.
3. chicken breasts cut into pieces of about 1×3 cm. Put the pan in garlic and butter. Fry over high heat for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat.
4. In the same pan add a tablespoon of butter and the second clove of garlic. At this time, cut into small cubes of bread. Put in a pan and fry until golden brown. It is desirable to stir continuously to avoid burnt.
5. Take the lettuce, put back the fried chicken breast, tomatoes, cut into thin strips. Season sauce “Caesar”. Stir. Cover with the resulting crackers and grate the cheese.