Recipe Salad “Caesar” with chicken
– 200 g chicken
– 100 g cherry tomatoes (or 1 ordinary tomatoes)
– 50 g parmesan
– Lettuce (romaine desirable varieties)
– Half white loaf
– 1 clove garlic
– olive oil
– 2 egg yolks
– 100 ml of olive oil
– 3 tbsp lemon juice
– 1-2 cloves of garlic
– 1-2 tsp mustard
A delicious salad of crisp lettuce, fried chicken, garlic croutons, Parmesan cheese, tomato and spicy dressing.
I offer you the option of salad “Caesar” with chicken how to cook, I hope you like it.
1. First, prepare garlic croutons.
Peel garlic cloves, crush with the flat side of the knife.
Put it in a small container, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Put in the microwave for 20-40 seconds. Because of this warm the oil and garlic, with the result that give garlic its flavor oil.
2. loaf crust cut off, cut the bread into small cubes.
Arrange on a baking sheet, evenly sprinkle an oil mix.
3. Place in a preheated 150 degree oven. Cook 20-40 minutes until light golden.
Ready crackers cool.
4. Prepare the filling.
Boil eggs for 5 minutes after boiling. Cool, Cold Bay with water, then separate the whites from the yolks.
Egg yolks, mustard and garlic, squeezed through chesnokodavilku carefully grind.
5. Add the lemon juice, a little pinch of salt and mix.
6. Slowly add the olive oil, stirring constantly. At this stage, dressing may still not be completely uniform. Leave it to stand for a while.
7. Chicken fillet cut into two thin reservoir. Season with salt and pepper.
8. In a frying pan heat the olive oil around the spoon.
Put fillets and fry over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
9. Turn to the other side, fry for 4-5 minutes.
10. Fill with very energetically and actively stir with a spoon, it should be uniform.
11. Form a salad.
Lettuce wash, dry, tear pieces and arrange on a plate.
12. Top with garlic croutons and chicken, cut into slices.
13. Top grate parmesan vegetable knife into thin plates.
14. Drizzle with sauce.
15. Put cherry tomatoes, cut a quarter (or small pieces of normal tomatoes).
Salad “Caesar” with chicken serve immediately.