Salad “Caesar” with garlic sauce
Chicken fillet 3 pieces
Tomatoes 2 pieces
Egg quail 4 pieces
Iceberg lettuce 3 beam
Crackers 1 cup
2 cloves garlic
15 tablespoons mayonnaise
1. Cook the fillets for 25 minutes.
2. Boil the eggs.
3. Cut the loaf into cubes and fry without oil – obtained crunchy croutons.
4. Cut or tear cooked fillets into small pieces, cut the eggs into 4 pieces, cut tomatoes into cubes of 1 cm, put in a bowl (a la carte), slightly mix.
5. Rub the cheese on a fine grater and sprinkle the salad on a plate.
6. To fill the squeeze garlic mayonnaise, stir, pour into a bowl on top of the cheese.
7. refueling put crackers.