Salad of green beans with eggs
Egg chicken 4 pieces
Green haricot beans 400g
2 cloves garlic
Butter 1 tablespoon
Mayonnaise to taste
1. Boil hard boiled eggs and cover with cold water.
2. Peel and chop the green beans. Boil water, add salt to taste, add the beans and boil until the desired softness (5-10 minutes). Rinse the beans in a colander ready under running cold water.
3. Heat a frying pan in one tablespoon of butter over medium heat, add the green beans and cook in butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Transfer the roasted beans in a salad bowl, squeeze the garlic on top.
5. Peel the eggs and cut them in a salad bowl with the beans.
6. salted to taste, season with mayonnaise and mix.