Recipe Salad with Chinese cabbage, chicken and croutons
Ingredients for salad
– Chinese cabbage
– Hard cheese
– Bulgarian pepper
– Slices of white bread
– chicken fillet
– salt pepper
1. First prepare croutons. Slices of white bread cut into small cubes and dry in the oven. Cool.
2. Chicken and eggs to boil. Cut into cubes.
3. Tomatoes, peppers and cheese cut into cubes, too.
Cabbage break hands.
4. All ingredients except crackers and mix lightly with salt and pepper and mayonnaise. 5. Before serving, add the croutons, stir again and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
6. Eat right, crackers are not soaked.