Salad with mango and chicken liver
Chicken liver 250 g
Mango 350 g
A mixture of lettuce 75 g
Olive oil 7 tablespoons
Dijon mustard 3 tablespoons
2 tablespoons honey
Mustard in taste
Salt to your liking
Ground black pepper in taste
1. Fresh mango cleaned from the skin, cut the bone, and the flesh cut into small cubes. On a plate put two or three handfuls of fresh salad leaves, and on top of them – the mango cubes.
2. Prepare the filling. To do this in a small bowl, whisk Dijon mustard with a fork, slowly pouring the olive oil. Add this mixture to the honey with the following traditional spicy mustard. Stir well.
3. In a small pan heat the vegetable oil and quickly fry the pieces on it chicken liver on all sides until golden brown bright. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Finished pieces of liver neatly arrange on plates and pour over the salad generously top honey-mustard dressing – seven or eight tablespoons of sauce per serving.
5. Serve the salad at once, until chicken liver is not cooled, and no green leaves drooped. If desired, each serving of salad can be additionally sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper.