Recipe Salad with spinach, raisins and pine nuts
Fresh spinach – 500 g
Raisins – 50 g
White bread – 2 slices
Olive oil – 3 tbsp. l.
Pine nut – 25 g
Garlic – 2 cloves
Black pepper – to taste
Salt – to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Pour the boiling water over raisins and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the tails from spinach leaves. Rinse and allow to drain all the water.
4. Cut the bread into cubes.
5. Fry the bread cubes in 1 tbsp. l. olive oil until golden brown, then passed on to a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
6. Lightly fry the pine nuts in the same pan. Put them on a paper towel.
7. Drain the raisins and dry it on a paper towel.
8. Finely chop the garlic.
9. Add 2 tablespoons in the pan. l. olive oil, slightly brown the garlic.
10. To add the garlic peanuts. Stir.
11. Immediately add the spinach. Put out all the time, stirring, about 1 minute. It is necessary that the spinach has become slightly soft. Not peretushite it.
12. Transfer the contents of the pan into a bowl. Add the raisins and good, but gently mix.
13. All! Arrange salad on plates and add the croutons. Mix gently and serve immediately to the table.