Salad with squid, vegetables and smoked cheese
Squid mini 12 pieces
Cherry tomatoes 8 large pieces
Pepper 1 piece
Zucchini 1 piece
1 clove garlic
½ lemon pieces
Suluguni smoked 100 g
Parsley 15 g
Olive oil 100ml
Salt to taste
Fresh pepper in taste
1. Squid clear from the films, washed and put on a napkin to soak up excess moisture. Smoked suluguni grate.
2. On the underside of the tomatoes to make shallow cuts crosswise. Dip them in boiling water for half a minute and immediately cool in ice water, and then remove the peel, leaving six tomatoes green stalks.
3. parsley with stems break off the leaves and finely chop of garlic cloves to remove the core (if any) and finely chopped clove and rub on a small grater special garlic – to the state of slurry.
4. At the same grater grate and two tomatoes without stalks (or turn them into a puree using a blender). Mix chopped parsley, garlic and tomatoes, season with the juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper to taste and stir again.
5. squid (with the tentacles) with coarsely chopped peppers and zucchini fry in a pan on the grill with olive oil – until golden on both sides of the lattice, pepper and salt to taste.
6. Put in a deep dish vegetables, pour their sauce of parsley, garlic and tomatoes on top – squid, cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Sprinkle with grated cheese and sprinkle with olive oil.