Salmon salad with celery and carrots
Salted salmon 150g
2 stalks celery
Carrot 1 piece
Print this recipe
1. Salted salmon fillet cut from the skin and thoroughly clean the bones. Cut into small cubes with an edge of about 5 mm. Transfer to a bowl.
2. With a sharp knife or peeler to cut the stems selde- yard hard top layer and then cut as finely as fish. Transfer to a bowl to salmon.
3. Carrot peel and cut at a slight angle thin round slices. The thinner the slices are obtained, the better. Put in a bowl with fish and celery.
4. Add vegetables to fish and freshly ground black pepper and salt (salt, however, can never be used if the fish is salty enough). Add a tablespoon of olive oil and squeeze lemon juice.
5. Gently mix, prepare salads arrange on plates and sprinkle each serving with additional olive oil.