Salmon with sesame seeds on a pillow of zucchini
Salmon fillet 450g
Zucchini 600 g
Soy sauce 30 ml
50 g green onions
Lemon zest 1 tsp
Lemon juice 20 ml
½ teaspoon salt
Vegetable oil 15ml
Black pepper ¼ teaspoon
Cream 20% -s 100 ml
1. Remove the salmon from the bone with a sharp knife and cut off from the skin. To do a cross cut in fillets without cutting the skin, and then, with one hand holding the skin with the other hand to cut the meat, driving the knife parallel to the cutting board.
2. Cut the fillets into cubes and middle-sized to shift into a deep bowl. To fish add two tablespoons of soy sauce, stir and pour sesame. Once again, stir to evenly sesame seeds stuck to the fish.
3. In a skillet heat the tablespoon of vegetable oil and lay the fish, so that between the pieces remained free space. Fry on all sides until light golden brown, remove from heat and leave for a while.
4. Zucchini cut into cubes with an edge of 1 cm (or small semi-circular slices). In a separate pan heat the remaining oil and fry the zucchini in it, stirring occasionally, for five to seven minutes.
5. Add to the zucchini on a fine grater grated lemon zest and lemon juice about half (two to three tablespoons). Season with salt and pepper, mix well and cook for a minute or two.
6. Meanwhile, the stalks of green onions cut thick white pieces and throw it away, and the green chop with a sharp knife and throw them into the frying pan to the zucchini. Stir and fry gently for a couple of minutes.
7. Pour the cream and mix with the zucchini and onion and sweat over medium heat for a couple of minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and leave for five to seven minutes – during this time a little bit cool zucchini and sauce is slightly thickened.
8. On serving plates lay zucchini with a little butter sauce and top them – cubes of toasted sesame salmon. Serve immediately.