Recipes Sandwiches on holiday table
1. Fast cod liver sandwiches.
· Cod liver oil, 2 bottles of 100 gr
· Eggs, 3-4 pieces
· Grated cheese, if desired amount
· French loaf
· 2 cloves garlic
· Green onions for decoration
Baton cut into slices and fry in the toaster or a dry frying pan.
Eggs grate, cod liver crush with a fork.
Connect with cheese, chopped dill and mayonnaise.
Sliced loaf grate (if you want garlic on both sides)
put the stuffing on them.
Serve sprinkled with green onions and dill.
2. Sandwiches with red caviar.
Ingredients for cooking and decorating sandwiches with red caviar:
· Bread, wheat or rye,
· Red caviar,
· Dill, parsley
The recipe and decorating sandwiches with red caviar:
Bread, cut into thin slices figured in the form of hearts (as in the photo), diamond shapes, triangles or stars.
Spread with butter, not only the surface of the bread, and the edges (ends).
Dip the sandwich side of the future, buttered, in finely chopped dill – it turns green border.
Is formed on the sandwich caviar (how many do not mind, but only in one layer).
Decorate sandwich slices of lemon and a sprig of parsley on the edge of making a pattern of softened butter with the help of a syringe and cooking oil of roses.
We get a tasty and very nice sandwiches for the holiday table.
3. Sandwiches “Ladybugs”
· Baton rifled
· Red fish (salmon, trout, gorubsha, salmon)
· Olives, pitted
1. Separate the red fish from the bones and skin, cut into thin slices.
2. Take a loaf, cut each slice in half loaf.
3. Coat each half with butter slices.
4. Cover with a piece of salmon.
5. Take the tomatoes, cut them in half. Every half an incision is not until the end, so to get the wings of God ladybugs.
6. Make a ladybug at the head using black olives, cut in half.
7. Spots for ladybug done with pieces of chopped olives.
8. Put ladybugs on a red fish and garnish with a sprig of parsley! Tasty and beautiful! Especially surprising guests
4. SNACK “ladybugs”
· Bread toast
· Cherry tomatoes
1) White toast bread cut into thin square pieces measuring 5 by 5 centimeters, a little fry in a small amount of butter in a skillet.
2) Make a first layer sandwich: cheese Grate, crushed garlic, mix cheese with garlic and mayonnaise. Sprinkle with chopped lettuce and fennel.
3) The second layer of the sandwich – a ladybug.
Cherry tomatoes cut in half, cut off one edge, there is the head of a ladybug, make an incision in the tomatoes lengthwise sections of future wings.
4) The head of the halves do olives, mayonnaise draw eyes or put their grain of sesame, the point on the back cut out of black olives.
5) Puts layers in a sandwich, sprinkle with finely chopped dill and parsley sprigs decorate.
5. “false caviar”
This is the most delicious namazyvalka of all that I have tried. The taste is very similar to caviar, always go with a bang! Recipe Mom “brought” from visitors many years ago, and now this pashtetik we very often!
· Herring – 1 pc
· Butter – 150 g
· Cake cheese cream – 2 pieces
· Carrots (small) – 3 pieces
Herring cleaned from the inside, skin and bones. Boil the carrots until tender.
Herring, carrots, butter, cheese twist through a meat grinder and mix. Namazyvalka ready. Store in refrigerator up to 5 days (do not know exactly, so there was not ever).
It can be spread on bread, loaf, slices of boiled or baked potatoes stuffed with eggs, cucumbers, tomatoes. Bon Appetit!
Several times the experiment was conducted, let take a bite of a sandwich and asked to say what he said, unanimously, of course with red caviar !! So cheap and cheerful and delicious ….
6. Italian crostini
Crostini – a miniature crispy sandwiches, popular in Italy. Above you can put anything you want, or what is in the refrigerator, but do not forget to fry bread slices and sprinkle them with olive oil. Great treat for unexpected guests
· Half of baguette
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 4 slices bacon
· 1/3 cup mayonnaise
· 1/4 cup salsa
· 1/4 cup chili sauce
· Black pepper
1. Cut the baguette. We should get 8 slices.
2. Heat the pan, pour it in olive oil, fry bread and pepper.
3. In the circle, combine mayonnaise, salsa and chili.
4.Namazhte slices of bread mixture.
5. Three grated cheese and sprinkle on top of sandwiches.
6. Now fry the bacon.
7. Cut the bacon in half and spread on slices. Cheese bit alloy. That we need. Top put arugula.
8. Then put sverzu chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
7. Hot sandwiches with cheese
· White bread – 400g.
· Sausage with / to – 150 gr. (Can be any)
· Cheese – 100 grams.
· Mayonnaise – 3-4 Art. spoon.
· Pickled gherkins – 7 pcs.
· Red pepper – 1 pc.
· Eggs -2 pcs.
For sandwiches, you can take any of your choice sausage, ham, etc. To begin with sliced bread into small pieces, I like sandwiches took a whole loaf.
Now, diced sliced sausage.
Just cut into small cubes pickled cucumbers.
Bulgarian pepper cleaned from seeds and also cut into small cubes.
Then crumble greens.
All products ship cut into one container, add them raw eggs and mix.
Next, grease a baking sheet with oil.
Spread on a baking white bread and oil the mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise spread on top of the cooked stuffing.
It remains to grate on medium grater cheese.
And sprinkle it on top of our sandwiches.
Now bake the sandwiches in a heated 190 degree oven for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown cheese.
All our hot sandwiches with cheese ready. And for fans of witty, sandwiches can be sprinkled with black pepper.
8. Sandwiches with mushrooms and cheese
Excellent taste hot sandwiches with mushrooms and mozzarella cheese necessarily be loved in your family. After all, they prepare only 5-7 minutes, very easy and very fast, so valued in our time. And it is important that it is not expensive and does not require a lot of experience.
· 1 baguette
· 3 cloves garlic
· 200 g fresh mushrooms
· 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
· 200 g mozzarella cheese
· Spices optional
· Salt pepper
Put the oven on the grill. Cut baguette crosswise, put on a sheet and put in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry until golden brown chopped garlic. Add the mushrooms and fry another 5 minutes Salt, pepper.
On toasted baguette spread the mushrooms and place on top of a few slices of mozzarella cheese. You can put in the microwave to melt the cheese and mozhno in preheated oven, which I did. Cheese slightly browned. Sprinkle with your favorite spices.
Sandwiches are obtained juicy, sweet, crunchy and very tasty.
9. Hot sandwiches in a hurry.
What could be better in the case of the arrival of unexpected guests than hot sandwiches in a hurry. You can, of course, and make some cold, but what a delicious and hearty will fall like hot sandwiches with meat or ham or tomatoes, or … Well, I will not torment you. Here are a couple of recipes that will help you out in difficult times.
So, of course, you can quickly fry the meat, but also among other snacks, pickles and jams, your guests probably will taste hot sandwiches in a hurry:
Hot sandwich with stuffing.
The proportions is on the eyes, and the number is totally dependent on the number of your guests.
· Salted or pickled cucumber,
Sliced bread and no grease on top with a thick layer of butter. On top of the oil smear layer of minced meat (seasoned with salt and pepper to taste). Three garlic on a small grater, or you can squeeze through spadefoot and mix with mayonnaise. This mixture is the same smear over the meat.
Place the sandwiches on Protivin and put in preheated oven to 200C for 10 – 15 min. Ready decorate sandwich slices of cucumber and a sprig of salty greens. Bake the sandwiches are hot in the microwave, then the time for preparation will go even lower.
Hot ham sandwich.
· Fresh tomatoes,
· The cheese,
On the cut pieces of bread smear mayonnaise, put the ham on top of slices of fresh tomato and cover all thin slices of cheese. Bake as in an oven to melt the cheese (2 – 3 min)
Serve the sandwiches are on a wide dish, put on lettuce leaves. That’s how simple recipes hot sandwiches in a hurry you help out when guests are on the doorstep!
10. Crispy sandwich with mozzarella and smoked salmon (crostini)
· Smoked salmon
· Fresh mozzarella
· Fresh baguette
· Olive oil – 1 tbsp
· Honey – 1 teaspoon
· Soy sauce – 2 teaspoons
· Garlic powder – 1 tsp
· Green onions – 2 tablespoons
Bread slice and lubricate it with olive oil. Fry in the oven until crisp.
On each piece of baguette Put slice of mozzarella and salmon (size of your choice).
In a bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Sprinkle each sandwich with this mixture, sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.