Sandwiches with eggplant and mozzarella
Eggplant 600 g
White bread 230 g
Vegetable oil 60ml
Mozzarella cheese 230g
Oregano 1 teaspoon
Chili pepper ¼ teaspoon
Dried tomatoes 8 pieces
Basil 1 g
1. Heat the grill. Eggplant cut into slices and place on grill. Half portions oil grease eggplant on both sides. Roast on the grill on both sides 10-12 minutes.
2. Cut off the ends of the stick diagonally, and the rest cut diagonally into 8 pieces.
3. Thinly slice the mozzarella. In a small bowl, mix with a fork oregano, chili, salt and remaining oil.
4. Grease a bread with a mixture of herbs. Top with fried eggplant, slices of mozzarella and dried tomatoes.
5. Place the basil leaves between the slices of mozzarella.