Shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce
Butter 50 g
2 cloves garlic
Shrimp 800 g
Parsley chopped 3 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Cream 200 ml
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add garlic and a little put out.
2. Pour the cream, mix well and bring to a boil. The sauce is ready.
3. Next, add to the pan peeled shrimp and simmer 8-9 minutes. At the end, add the parsley and stir.
4. Remove the shrimp. The sauce left on the heat until it thickens slightly.
5. Throw a shrimp back into the sauce and keep on heat for 2 minutes – the dish is ready.