Green Papaya 300 g
Peanuts 2 tablespoons
2 cloves garlic
Chili 1 piece
Dried shrimp 1 tablespoon
Palm sugar 70g
Cherry tomatoes 7 pieces
Lime ½ pieces
Fish sauce 1.5 tablespoons
Chines beans 100g
1 green papaya Grate or finely chop the mandolin. Soak in cold water – papaya will be crisp and leave excess starch.
2. Peanut fry in a dry frying pan and lightly crushed in a mortar. Transfer to a separate plate. Leave a little for decoration.
3. Coarsely chop the beans. The last part is not necessary, it is better to throw it away. Instead Thai beans can be used conventional leguminous. In a mortar grind chiles, peeled garlic cloves and dried shrimp. Do not bring to a pulp in a mortar must remain visible pieces. Add to a mixture of peanuts, how to mix.
4. Add sliced papaya mortar, pestle, lightly mash her that she absorbed the flavor mixture.
5. Melt in a small saucepan palm sugar with a little water. Remove from heat when the sugar turns into a thick, glossy mass.
6. Squeeze the juice of half a lime. Add caramel, tomatoes, beans, fish sauce and lime juice to the papaya. How should stir lightly mash pestle. Put on a large plate, sprinkle with peanuts.