Souffle from spinach, parsley and tofu
Spinach 200 g
Parsley 200 g
50 ml vegetable broth
Tofu 100 g
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Egg white 4 pieces
1. Grind the pistachios in a blender to a paste, add the company to pistachios washed spinach, parsley leaves, turned into a green paste, then pour in vegetable broth and scroll all together in a blender again until smooth.
2. Run in spinach-walnut weight tofu, crushed in a blender until completely homogeneous, then put it all into a separate bowl and mix with olive oil without the aid of a blender, using the power of the arms and shovel.
3. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites to a state of ceremonial pomp.
4. Add the spinach to the proteins-nut-cheese mixture, gently interfering with her shovel. Corolla use is not necessary, so as not to destroy the texture of the mixture.
5. Pour the resulting mass in the metal molds or portions of plates, are suitable for use in frying oven, and put in a preheated oven at 180-200 degrees six to eight minutes. The result can be decorated with some bright vegetables, cut into petals – a tomato or pepper. And you can leave as is. And there immediately.