Soup Kharcho of Chicken
Chicken breast 1 piece
Figure 2 tablespoons
Onion 1 clove
1 clove garlic
Tomato paste ½ banks
Cilantro (coriander) to taste
Hops-suneli to taste
Bay leaves 2 pieces
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Put chicken breast cook in salted water. During her cooking wash the rice, the dish did not work like porridge.
2. Take the chicken breast from the broth and fill it washed rice.
3. While the rice is cooked, slice the onion into cubes and put to fry over low heat, fry until golden brown (do not overcook the most important).
4. When the onion is ready, add the tomato paste to the pan, mix well with onion and add a couple of tablespoons of chicken broth, cover and wait until cooked rice.
5. While the rice is cooked and stewed tomato paste with onion, chicken separated from the seed (if you cook chicken with bones, so the broth is a more nourishing) and cut the meat into strips (ie, along the grain, but so that did not work very long ) and cover back into the broth to the rice.
6. Add to the chicken and rice tomato mixture and leave to cook on low heat.
7. Garlic grate and add to the soup.
8. Cilantro rinse under running cold water and add to the dish.
9. Throw a bay leaf, hops-suneli, salt and pepper – to taste everything.