Beef 400 g
Onions 3 pieces
Figure 4 tablespoons
Tomatoes 500 g
Dill in taste
Parsley in taste
Spices in taste
1 clove garlic
Cilantro (coriander) in taste
1. In order to separate the broth the meat from the bone, cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan pour 2-2.5 liters of cold water, lay the meat and bones and set on fire.
3. When the water boils, remove the foam and carefully reduce the fire so that the water is slightly pobulkivala. Subject to cook for an hour and a half. Half an hour before end of cooking in the soup you can add celery or parsley and salt to taste.
4. When the broth is cooked, take out the bones and meat, strain.
5. Meanwhile, cut the onion finely and fry it in vegetable oil over low heat to bow remained soft.
6. Once the onions begin to acquire a golden color, add to it the meat from the broth and fry for about 5 minutes.
7. Then add a couple of tablespoons of broth and simmer under the lid closed for 15 minutes.
8. While the meat and onion stew, prepare the tomatoes.
9. My, make an incision crossed to the “Butt” and fill with boiling water for a few minutes.
10. Then, to quickly and easily remove the skin and cut middle-sized cubes.
11. We spread the tomato cubes in a pan with meat and onions and simmer for 10 minutes.
12. The contents of the pan to send the broth, which again is already on the plate and is going to boil.
13. As soon as the seasoned broth boils, emptying Fig.
14. We give our not yet finished the soup simmer for 5 minutes, reduce heat to medium and add the spices.
15. In the last stage of cooking add the crushed garlic and finely chopped herbs (dill, parsley and cilantro).
16. Give the soup infuse for an hour under the hood and you can bring to the table.