Lamb brisket 200g
Lamb 500 g
Bow Hovsan 180 g
Potatoes 3 pieces
Nut 200 g
Plums 4 pieces
Shallots 4 heads
Wine vinegar 50ml
Turmeric 1 tbsp
Dried mint taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Sumy to taste
1. Breast onion and pour a half liters of water and place over high heat. Remove the foam, add the chickpeas (which should soak overnight in unsalted water) and simmer, covered for about an hour, periodically removing the foam. At the end of salt, remove the onion and strain through a sieve. While the soup is cooked, pour the saffron with boiling water, leaving it in a warm plate.
2. lamb and rump wash, dry towel and mince together with onion. Generously season with salt and a little pepper, add the washed and soaked for an hour rice, a pinch of turmeric. Mix thoroughly, tossing beef on the table, went to all the detainees in the mass air bubbles, and put in the fridge for half an hour.
3. It is well to moisten your hands with warm water and form of the present cold mince balls each weigh about 200 grams. Cut into small pieces plum or plum. Each finger meatballs make a well – and a piece of wall up there plums.
4. Dissolve half a spoon of turmeric in the broth, to avoid lumps, and pour into the pan. We must put the meatballs in broth – gently so they do not become deformed. The first five minutes in any case not to interfere with a spoon, and only move back and forth pan. Collect the foam and cook for ten or fifteen minutes with the lid on low heat. Then throw in a potato soup.
5. Again, moisten your hands with warm water and form of the present cold mince balls each weigh about 200 grams. Cut into small pieces plum or plum. Each finger meat balls and make a well in the wall up there a piece of plum.
6. Several spoons pour the saffron infused broth and meatballs to put a little bit of its petals – just for beauty. You can while pooblivat kyufta saffron spoon to smooth it all acquired a yellowish color. However, the broth should not be too white or too yellow. Remove the pan from the heat.
7. ten minutes to marinate in the wine vinegar onion. Traditionally kyufta-Hovsan bozbash using seasonal bow. But shallots also suitable. It is similar to a small size, elongated shape and bitterness. Bitter onion, plum and plum inside kyufta neutralize fat meals and the taste level, and in the chemical.
8. Before serving, strain the broth again liberated from the excess rice, onions and chick-pea husks. In a deep bowl put bacon, kyufta, chickpeas and potatoes. Half fill their broth. The taste you can sprinkle dried mint and barberry. Separately, a pea chowder served pickled onions and tortilla.