Soup made from red fish with apples
Head of red fish 1 piece
Tail Salmon 1 piece
Apple 2 pieces
Carrot 4 pieces
Onions 2 heads
Tomatoes 3 pieces
1 bunch of celery
Pickled capers 2 tablespoons
Cilantro (coriander) leaves ½ bunch
Vodka 50 g
Lemon juice 50 ml
2 tablespoons sugar
Ground black pepper to taste
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Seasoning “Vegetta” 1 tablespoon
1. Put a large pot on the fire with water. Add celery leaves and apples – they can throw into the pot whole or cut in half. Give water to boil.
2. Meanwhile, peel and cut into small cubes marine kov and onions. In a frying pan heat the vegetable oil, add the onion and carrot and stew, stirring occasionally, for ten or twelve minutes.
3. When the water comes to a boil in a saucepan, remove the sprigs of celery and add a tail and head of salmon. Again bring to a boil and cook all together, uncovered, for about twenty minutes.
4. Tomatoes chop, chop the cilantro. Add the tomatoes and herbs in a pan with onions and carrots and mix. Then add the capers, retaining the marinade from under them. Again, stir and leave on the fire for a couple of minutes.
5. From the broth to remove the fish pass on the cutting board and cool. Then remove the skin and gently separate the meat from the bones with a fork or your hands, being careful not to crush too small pieces.
6. The broth in which fish was cooked, strain into a clean pan, add the cleaned fish, marinade of capers, juice of half a lemon and roasted vegetables. Throw a bay leaf and peppercorns.
7. Give the soup to boil, pour the vodka, again bring to a boil and turn the heat off. Add one tablespoon of “Vegeta”, if you want to enhance the flavor, salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
8. Carefully remove the apples from the pan (you can do this using the skimmer to avoid damaging their shape), let them cool slightly, then cut into slices. Arrange on plates, pour the hot soup and serve immediately.