Gentle cream soup with pumpkin
Pumpkin 300 g
Celery root 150 g
Carrot 150 g
Ginger root 1 teaspoon
Onion 1 clove
1 clove garlic
Olive oil to taste
Green pepper 1 piece
1. Pumpkin and carrots cut into large cubes, fill with water to vegetables were covered with water, but no more.
2. Season with salt to taste and cook until tender.
3. onion, celery and garlic and fry shinkuem in olive oil until golden.
4. To add the pumpkin and carrots roasted vegetables and grated ginger root, shred blender.
5. Serve with cubes or stripes sweet paprika (preferably green), favorite herbs, as well as granulated bran and dried bread.