Spaghetti carbonara with bacon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Parmesan cheese 50 g
3 pieces of chicken egg
1 clove garlic
Spaghetti 450 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. In salted water cook the pasta al dente (slightly al dente pasta hardish per tooth).
2. In a deep skillet heat the olive oil and fry the bacon and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Cooked pasta in a colander fold and put in the pan.
5. Add to the pan with pasta 2 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk.
6. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
7. pepper and sprinkle with cheese again – on request.