Spaghetti in tomato sauce with meatballs
Spaghetti 400 g
Minced beef 500 g
Onions 2 heads
4 cloves garlic
Crackers crushed 1 tablespoon
Tomatoes 5 pieces
Oregano 1 teaspoon
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
Black olives, pitted ½ banks
Pickled capers 1 tablespoon
Green basil 50 g
1. Mix the meat, crushed crackers, one finely chopped onion, two cloves of crushed garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix the resulting mince his hands and make balls the size of a little less than a walnut.
2. In heated olive oil fry the meatballs on all sides and place on a plate, after allowing them to drain the oil.
3. tomatoes for tomato sauce in a blender grind. Second finely chopped onion fry until golden brown, add to it the garlic, tomatoes and pyurirovannye tomato paste. Bring to a boil and add the meatballs. Season with salt and simmer another 10 minutes bulbs, reducing the pre-fire. At the end, add the olives and capers.
4. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water.
5. Put the spaghetti on a plate, pour the tomato sauce and meatballs. If desired, sprinkle chopped oregano or basil.