Spaghetti squash with dried tomatoes
Pumpkin Squash 1 piece
Oregano 4 stalks
2 cloves garlic
Sun-dried tomatoes 5 pieces
3 stalks green basil
Parmesan cheese 25 g
Olive oil 80 ml
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Like any vegetable, spaghetti squash can be baked whole – and then keep it in the oven will have twice as long. Faster is, if we cut it in half. Just need a sharp and long knife and a good way – in the raw flesh of the squash is very elastic. Scrape core with seeds – and is set aside.
2. The need to water the squash halves and sprinkle over the aromatic: it can be any combination of herbs and spices, such as olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper, grated garlic and leaves with a pair of sprigs of fresh oregano. At the end of it all vmassirovat the flesh.
3. Place the pumpkin halves on the laid down pulp foil pan. Put in a preheated 175 degree oven. About an hour (a little more or less – depending on the weight of the vegetables) it reaches the desired condition – plug must be easy to go into the flesh.
4. While the baked squash, disassemble a cleaned heart pumpkin and remove seeds. Throw them in a well-heated frying pan, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and, stirring constantly, fry until golden brown seeds and crispiness.
5. After an hour remove the squash from the oven, let it cool slightly and turn up the pulp. Now it is necessary to scrape each half with a fork – you will see from under it will go quite a long noodles, the same spaghetti, which gave the name of vegetables.
6. In a large saucepan, heat up some oil, put it in the interior of the squash halves and add sundried tomatoes. Tomatoes should be chosen softer and posochnee, and it is better to do: cut in half, put on a baking up pulp, salt and pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and leave overnight in a preheated oven to 80 degrees.
7. As warm as squash and tomatoes, add to them fresh basil leaves (large leaves can pick arms) and a handful of grated parmesan or pecorino. Mix the vegetables with cheese and hold for a few seconds on the fire.
8. Arrange the prepared vegetables on plates, sprinkle with fresh olive oil, add the cheese, salt, freshly ground black pepper, a pair of basil leaves, a few crispy fried sunflower seeds – all at will and in any proportion. And serve.