Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce
Onion 1 clove
Minced beef 500 g
Tomatoes 2 pieces
Pinch of ground black pepper
Tomato paste 2 tsp
Sea salt to taste
Spaghetti 400 g
Chicken egg 1 piece
Wheat flour 2 tablespoons
1. Spaghetti: Fill a pot with water, put on fire. Remember the golden proportion to boiling pasta: 1000 ml of water / 100 grams of spaghetti / 10 grams of salt.
2. Meatballs: finely chop the onion, mix with the meat, salt and pepper, add the egg, roll into balls, roll in flour.
3. In a pan pour sunflower oil, lightly fry the meatballs, add the tomatoes, put out. Tomato paste diluted with water, add the remaining ingredients. Add spices: pepper, salt, a mixture of Italian herbs (you can put fresh basil). The sauce can add something else, for example, I add the peppers.
4. Boil the spaghetti until tender, drain the water, add a drop of olive oil or butter (this is who he loves), lightly salt.
5. Serve mixed in a deep plate.