Potatoes – 3 pieces.
Onions – 1 pc.
Bulgarian red pepper – 1 pc.
Eggs – 4 pcs.
Ham – 100 g
Cheese – 30g
Salt and pepper – to taste
1. Chop the onion rings. Fry in vegetable oil.
2. Cut the pepper into cubes, add to the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into cubes.
4. Dice the ham.
5. peppers and onions add the potatoes and fry until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Beat the eggs, add to them a ham.
7. In a baking dish put the vegetables.
8. Pour the egg mixture to the vegetables. Bake in a preheated 180-200 degree oven for 10-13 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.