Recipe Spanish rolls “Ensaimadas”
Flour – 300 g
Yeast – 1 hour. L.
Salt – 1/2 hr. Liter.
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Egg – 1 pc.
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Warm water – 120 ml
100 grams of butter, very soft
filling to taste (canned cherries, grated pumpkin + sugar + cinnamon, apples)
1. In the bowl of a mixer to combine the flour, yeast, salt, sugar and stir. Add the remaining ingredients and stir with a spoon, and then packed “hook” to knead the dough elasticity 10 minutes. The dough should have a soft, non-tacky yet. Put the dough in a bowl, greased, cover with cling film and leave to go to the doubling.
2. Cover the baking baking paper. Coming up the dough, divide into 4 parts.
3. Grease a working surface with butter. Take a piece of dough on the table and stretch it into a rectangle (I have 27 * 38 cm) and then grease generously with butter.
4. Put the stuffing in a row on the larger side and begin to fold into a roll. Tighten the roll as a snail.
5. Put the buns on a baking sheet, top grease a small amount of oil. The same work has been done with the rest of the test. Put the pan in a warm place to come buns again, 30-40 minutes. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
6. Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until tender.
Ready-made muffins and sprinkle with powdered sugar passed on to the bars until cool.