Recipe Spanish tortilla with rosemary
Potatoes – 5 pcs.
Onions – 1 pc.
Egg – 5 pcs.
Rosemary – twig
Olive oil – 5 tablespoons. l.
Pepper to taste
Nutmeg – pinch
Sea salt to taste
1. Finely chop the onion half rings.
2. Clean, wash and thinly slice the potatoes.
3. Rinse the potatoes with water to remove the starch. So the potatoes will not stick together during frying.
4. Drain the potato slices dry with a towel.
5. Heat the olive oil in a skillet, place onion and fry until the onion is soft and translucent. Do not fry until golden brown!
6. Once the onions become soft, put the potatoes, stir well and cook until tender about 10-15 minutes. For stir frying potatoes, so it does not fry.
7. In the meantime, fried potatoes, whip eggs.
8. Finely chop the rosemary leaves.
9. Season the potatoes are best at a time when it is almost ready.
10. Season with salt, pepper and season with nutmeg and add the rosemary.
11. Mix well and bring the potatoes until tender.
12. Ready to Transfer the potatoes eggs. Mix well.
13. Put the resulting mass into the pan. If you have concerns that an omelette can stick to the pan, and then turn over and break the bad, it is best to wash the pan quickly before to spread a lot, and re-oiled.
14. Take a medium heat and cover. Broil until the bottom is browned omelet (about 3-4 minutes).
15. Remove the cover, put the omelet on top of suitable diameter plate and gently flip the omelet from the pan onto a plate.
16. Then put the omelet from the plate back into the pan (omelette should like to slip from the bowl to the pan). Roast without the lid for 2-3 minutes more.
17. Everything! Put the finished omelet in Spanish on a dish. Cut into portions pieces.
18. Serve with sour cream and herbs. A glass of red wine to complement the cold lunch on a hot summer day.